Diving Department Manager, Offshore Safety Training Department Assistant Manager
Undergraduate Studies – Electrical Engineering, The University of Florida
David has ten years of experience as a Certified Hyperbaric Technologist, in addition to thirty years’ experience as a commercial diver. David’s Hyperbaric Technologist knowledge and experience includes operation of Perry Monospace Chambers, patient preparation and education, HBOT therapy administration and Emergency Management. As a commercial diver David has an extensive experience in salvage and welding operations as well as ship husbandry and general underwater construction.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
- U.S. Department of Commerce, NOAA, National Marine Fisheries Service – Successful completion of the Northeast Fisheries Observer Program.
- Certified, Diving First Aid for Professional Divers, Divers Alert Network (DAN).
- Operator Qualification Solutions Group trained, to meet the requirements of the Department of Transportation Operator Qualification Rule (49 CFR Parts 195 and 192) for pipeline inspection work.
- FHWA-NHI-130091: Underwater Bridge Inspection Training, National Highway Institute
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER 40-hr course required by OSHA under 29 CFR 1910.120 [e][I] for working on HAZMAT sites).
- Advanced Diver Medic Certification, Hyperbaric International, Inc.
- Certified Service Technician: Sherwood, Oceanic, Sea Quest, Mares regulators and Viking Dry suits.
- Certified Hyperbaric Technician, RI EMT-Cardiac. NBDHMT.
- Master Instructor, Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI).
- ADCI Commercial Diving Certification.
- AMSEA certified Marine Safety Instructor
- USCG Approved Drill Conductor